Cairo-based photojournalist Mosa’ab Elshamy caught this headline from the Monday edition of the Baltimore Sun that seems to capture Palestinian sympathizers’ frustration with mainstream media coverage of the ongoing conflict in Gaza. While Israeli combat fatalities are given up-front attention, Palestinian fatalities are brushed off as “others.”
if ur not into appropriating japanese please don’t use waifu it is literally just ‘wife’ with a racist accent so let’s: not do that kids.
dress up your dresses - bows [1/2]
I’ll always find it pretty amazing how a few well-placed details can perfect a dress ♥
This week on "Tumblr: Why the Website You Know and Love Is A Fucking Joke"
What the shit
people really need to stop self diagnosing themselves as these things because they probably dont have them. go to a doctor first
self diagnosed PTSD
what in the shit
I hope you all realize that these are troll blogs. I’ve seen this on my dash way too much. Just… Here’s a list of the blogs these screenshots were taken from, in order:
- http://orochimarukin.tumblr.com/ (just look through the blog a little. it’s obvious)
- http://theanticisfeminist.tumblr.com/ (come on)
- http://fuckingsassysprinkles.tumblr.com/ (i can’t take this seriously)
- http://curiousplantkin.tumblr.com/ (actually confessed to being a troll blog)
- http://trigger4trigger.tumblr.com/ (doesn’t this just scream “i am mocking triggers”?)
Please don’t let troll blogs turn marginalized groups of people into jokes.